Loft47 and Skyslope
The Benefits of Integrating Loft47 & Skyslope
Transaction details, powered by Real Estate Agents, teams or Brokerages, flow to Loft47 and automate deals that were entered in Skyslope.
Reduce Data Entry
Eliminate time spent on data entry. The process of reviewing the deal details your Agents have entered into Skyslope makes it simple to review.
Get a snapshot of future income! Brokers have the ability to review pending income in Loft47, based on Agents' Skyslope deals that are pending.
Leverage Skyslope's log which keeps a digital footprint of each interaction so you're on top of your deal from stem to stern.
How We Work Together
Take advantage of the hard work done by your Agents who have already created deals in Skyslope. All transaction details that have been entered into Skyslope, will move over to Loft47 for your Administrative team to review.
Skyslope is an all around Brokerage transaction management system
- From integration to automation we streamline your workflow so you can focus on growing your business.
- Review files in half the time with a streamlined review process and customized checklists. It’s autopilot for your review process.
- Fully Integrated E-Signature, simply upload your documents, add your client’s name and email, and show them where to sign.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Curtis Stasiuk Jan. 1, 2022
Loft47 is modern, agile, and allows me to work between two offices. I can approve checks and approve deals from either office or on the couch at my house.
- Claire Wellman-HoaglundNov 21, 2020Honestly the best customer service I could ever hope for. This program is amazing and the customer support is top notch. Thank you for all your help! I can’t tell you how many times you have saved me from a major headache!
- Kim MagginiDec. 14, 2021
As a broker, it's very important to monitor your agents' production on a consistent basis. Trends of production not only assist in determining financial aspects of the company, but also training, marketing and recruiting. Because of the amount of data that is involved with real estate transactions, it can be daunting to pull that information together on a regular basis. Having immediate access to reports gives the broker the flexibility to not only meet on a regular basis, but at a quick glance when having a last minute meeting with an agent.
Business planning for an agent can tend to be a bit overwhelming, but the most successful agents are committed to the process consistently. Providing them reports on their production allows them to not only plan for their business, but monitor the results throughout the year in order to adjust plans if necessary to achieve their goals.
- Rae Gagnon. May. 11, 2020Loft47 is a solid cloud based application that manages real estate transactions, agents and document storage. It is user friendly and versatile such that we are able to build a platform of applications specific to the independent needs of each of our unique brokerage clients. It syncs seamlessly with the cloud based accounting software Xero. We've had only positive interactions with their integration and ongoing support teams. If you are considering a cloud based solution look no further than Loft47.
- Nick Davies Nov. 24, 2020Simple design, easy to use and a great support system. I recommend Loft47 to real estate brokerages in need of a reliable project management system.
- Richard Leblanc. Nov. 11, 2021 This is the most user-friendly and accurate website, easiest to navigate and gives the information needed, no more no less. I would recommend Loft47 to any Broker.
- Shami Sandhu. Nov. 23, 2020 After looking at a number of other potential back-office solutions for our Western Canadian Brokerages, Realty ONE Group selected Loft47. The support team has been amazing helping us onboard and any ongoing support our franchisees. Strongly recommend their program for any size brokerage