Let Loft Do It.
Overwhelmed by changes in sales volume? In need of temporary help? Need coverage for staff or just short on time?
LET US DO IT
Unused to WFH? Don't worry — we've got you covered.
The world knows it now, but we've known it for a while. WFH is indeed a thing and yes, it's something Loft47’s entire team has done for years. We know how to leverage technology to work remotely, so you can trust that we'll get your transaction needs taken care of, quickly and effectively. We really believe that remote work is the way of the future as flexibility and variable costs have a big impact on the bottom line.
As a client of Loft47, you automatically get access to a team of experts to support your office's transaction needs. When you Let Loft Do It, you get Real Estate experts on demand who make sure that everyone always gets the proper pay out, or else your next deal is on us. With a $200/USD* setup fee and only $50/USD a deal, this is the perfect solution for small brokerages needing deal management, brokerages needing staff coverage, and/or brokerages with overwhelmed with a surge of deal volume! *Setup fee waived when 10 or more deals have been managed by LLDI.
Not a client yet?
How it works:
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Curtis Stasiuk Jan. 1, 2022
Loft47 is modern, agile, and allows me to work between two offices. I can approve checks and approve deals from either office or on the couch at my house.
- Claire Wellman-HoaglundNov 21, 2020Honestly the best customer service I could ever hope for. This program is amazing and the customer support is top notch. Thank you for all your help! I can’t tell you how many times you have saved me from a major headache!
- Kim MagginiDec. 14, 2021
As a broker, it's very important to monitor your agents' production on a consistent basis. Trends of production not only assist in determining financial aspects of the company, but also training, marketing and recruiting. Because of the amount of data that is involved with real estate transactions, it can be daunting to pull that information together on a regular basis. Having immediate access to reports gives the broker the flexibility to not only meet on a regular basis, but at a quick glance when having a last minute meeting with an agent.
Business planning for an agent can tend to be a bit overwhelming, but the most successful agents are committed to the process consistently. Providing them reports on their production allows them to not only plan for their business, but monitor the results throughout the year in order to adjust plans if necessary to achieve their goals.
- Rae Gagnon. May. 11, 2020Loft47 is a solid cloud based application that manages real estate transactions, agents and document storage. It is user friendly and versatile such that we are able to build a platform of applications specific to the independent needs of each of our unique brokerage clients. It syncs seamlessly with the cloud based accounting software Xero. We've had only positive interactions with their integration and ongoing support teams. If you are considering a cloud based solution look no further than Loft47.
- Nick Davies Nov. 24, 2020Simple design, easy to use and a great support system. I recommend Loft47 to real estate brokerages in need of a reliable project management system.
- Richard Leblanc. Nov. 11, 2021 This is the most user-friendly and accurate website, easiest to navigate and gives the information needed, no more no less. I would recommend Loft47 to any Broker.
- Shami Sandhu. Nov. 23, 2020 After looking at a number of other potential back-office solutions for our Western Canadian Brokerages, Realty ONE Group selected Loft47. The support team has been amazing helping us onboard and any ongoing support our franchisees. Strongly recommend their program for any size brokerage