Loft47 & Liquid
Unlock Real Estate commissions when they’re earned.
Now Available in Canada
Coming Soon to our US clients🇺🇸!
Over 50% of Agents indicate concerns about paying business and personal bills between completed transactions. Traditional Commission Advance companies require time-intensive applications and charge a premium for Real Estate Agents to access their commissions ahead of the closing date, making it time and cost prohibitive. We’re changing things so Agents can use their commissions when they’re earned.
Loft is a ground-breaking platform that tracks commissions and automates agent fees to make paying out commissions simple. Loft tightly integrates with other real estate applications so you get access to best-in-class tools for your brokerage. Loft47 automates the back office so you can stay focused on the business of real estate.
If you have a Loft47 login you already have access to Liquid. No sign-up is required. Get started today!
Steady Cash Flow
Getting your commissions early can provide a financial boost if you have expenses that need to be paid before your sale is finalized, such as marketing costs or office expenses.
Commission funding can provide a financial safety net for irregular income, allowing you to make ends meet during slower periods in the real estate market.
Peace of Mind
Knowing you have access to funds can help you focus on work and not worry about financial issues. This can be especially important for Agents who are just starting out in the industry, as they may not have a large network of clients or a significant amount of savings to fall back on.
Receiving your commissions early can be used to pay off outstanding debt, which can help to improve a credit score.
Early commissions can allow you to invest in new business opportunities or marketing strategies. Invest in new technology or marketing materials to help you stand out in the competitive real estate market
Easy for You
Since Liquid is attached to Loft47 there is no additional work on your part to request funds. Liquid knows what deals you have pending, so you just let us know how much of your pending commissions you’d like to have. Your Broker repays it once the deal closes. It couldn’t be easier.
Easy for your Broker
We have many options for your Broker to automate the commission flow so they have less work too. We can automatically post payables for upcoming commissions making the back office work really simple. No more coordinating with the office, we’ll handle it all for you and your broker.
How We Work Together
Liquid Integrates directly with Loft47, so you can apply for your advance in-app.
How it works
Liquid connects to your transaction management platform to automatically pull all transaction details and documents, allowing you to request, communicate, and track all your pending commission funds.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Curtis Stasiuk Jan. 1, 2022
Loft47 is modern, agile, and allows me to work between two offices. I can approve checks and approve deals from either office or on the couch at my house.
- Claire Wellman-HoaglundNov 21, 2020Honestly the best customer service I could ever hope for. This program is amazing and the customer support is top notch. Thank you for all your help! I can’t tell you how many times you have saved me from a major headache!
- Kim MagginiDec. 14, 2021
As a broker, it's very important to monitor your agents' production on a consistent basis. Trends of production not only assist in determining financial aspects of the company, but also training, marketing and recruiting. Because of the amount of data that is involved with real estate transactions, it can be daunting to pull that information together on a regular basis. Having immediate access to reports gives the broker the flexibility to not only meet on a regular basis, but at a quick glance when having a last minute meeting with an agent.
Business planning for an agent can tend to be a bit overwhelming, but the most successful agents are committed to the process consistently. Providing them reports on their production allows them to not only plan for their business, but monitor the results throughout the year in order to adjust plans if necessary to achieve their goals.
- Rae Gagnon. May. 11, 2020Loft47 is a solid cloud based application that manages real estate transactions, agents and document storage. It is user friendly and versatile such that we are able to build a platform of applications specific to the independent needs of each of our unique brokerage clients. It syncs seamlessly with the cloud based accounting software Xero. We've had only positive interactions with their integration and ongoing support teams. If you are considering a cloud based solution look no further than Loft47.
- Nick Davies Nov. 24, 2020Simple design, easy to use and a great support system. I recommend Loft47 to real estate brokerages in need of a reliable project management system.
- Richard Leblanc. Nov. 11, 2021 This is the most user-friendly and accurate website, easiest to navigate and gives the information needed, no more no less. I would recommend Loft47 to any Broker.
- Shami Sandhu. Nov. 23, 2020 After looking at a number of other potential back-office solutions for our Western Canadian Brokerages, Realty ONE Group selected Loft47. The support team has been amazing helping us onboard and any ongoing support our franchisees. Strongly recommend their program for any size brokerage