Pricing That Scales With You
Simple, straightforward pricing.
Pricing based on number of Agents, starting at
*Setup fees are one-time only and based on the number of agents in your brokerage.
For more information about pricing contact us
Core Product Includes
· Sophisticated commission plans
· Detailed, Audit proof accounting, and subledger management
· Team management and reporting Transaction management & accounting integrations
See itemized features below!
We do the heavy lifting to migrate your setup data from your previous platform. *Setup fees are one time only and include setup data migration, integration set up/training, unlimited setup & training webinars for your team, access to our knowledge base, and up to 4 one on one meetings with our experts.
Your monthly licensing fee includes technical support available by live chat, email, and a live answered 800 number from 9:00AM to 9:00PM EST.
Income Pipeline Management
Forecast cash flow for your office. Project income from fees, project commissions, ends & sales volume.
Create Flexible Fee Plans
Automatically calculate and apply Agent & Team fees. Customize caps per agent to roll over on anniversary date, or calendar year.
Deeply Integrated Accounting
Loft47 auto-generates all deal accounting entries to Xero and QuickBooks Online. Loft manages deposits, bank transfers & commission payouts to keep your brokerage in compliance.
Transaction Management Integrations
Using integrations with dotloop, DocuSign Rooms or SkySlope provides keyless data processing. Loft built integrations are reliable, fast & eliminate any need for duplicate data entry.
Deposits and Subledger Tracking
By deal Trust and Commission account balance tracking. Utilize our Subledger report, balance your bank and liability accounts to ensure you’re always in compliance.
Accounting integrations with Xero and QBO (coming soon!) offer a variety of time saving integrations to get your Agents paid quickly and digitally including Routable, Veem, Bill.com and more.
Use branded & customizable templates to generate commission disbursement instructions. Send and attach information & documents from any deal.
Communications & Approvals
Communicate directly with agents, admins, and Brokers from within any deal. Configure notifications to stay up to speed. Review & Approval workflows are available on each deal.
Agent Profiles & Financials
Store Agent info such as start date, address, birthday, commission plans, & more. Agents self-serve their 1099 / T4As, commission payout details, YTD info & future income projections
Real Estate Reporting
All reporting is filter based & exportable. Reports can be generated for any date range, based on Closed or Pending transactions, based on Agent, Teams, Offices or across the Brokerage as a whole.
Unlimited Offices and Users
Add as many offices, staff, consultants, auditors and vendors as you need to help you manage your Brokerage, for no additional fees.
Track & Collect Agent A/R
Loft displays each Agent’s current A/R balance from Xero / QBO. Deduct outstanding A/R balance from commissions while paying out the deals.
Prepare and Report Agent Taxes
Generate 1099/T4A information and publish them to the Agent’s self serve portal. File for both Agents and vendors using our 1099 tax portal partnership site.
Customize Task & Document Lists
Create your own checklists and task requirements for listings and deals and keep your documents and work flow well organized within your deal and listing modules.
Store Transaction Documents
Keep all your deals and listings documents in app with unlimited document storage for deals & listings. No more paper filing, no more lost documents!
Training, Support, and Setup
We do the heavy lifting, assisting with setup data migration, integrations, up to 4 one-on-one training meetings. Ongoing weekly webinars and self paced learning courses. Ongoing technical support is unlimited, provided via in-app chat.
What Our Customers Are Saying
- Curtis Stasiuk Jan. 1, 2022
Loft47 is modern, agile, and allows me to work between two offices. I can approve checks and approve deals from either office or on the couch at my house.
- Kim MagginiDec. 14, 2021
As a broker, it's very important to monitor your agents' production on a consistent basis. Trends of production not only assist in determining financial aspects of the company, but also training, marketing and recruiting. Because of the amount of data that is involved with real estate transactions, it can be daunting to pull that information together on a regular basis. Having immediate access to reports gives the broker the flexibility to not only meet on a regular basis, but at a quick glance when having a last minute meeting with an agent.
Business planning for an agent can tend to be a bit overwhelming, but the most successful agents are committed to the process consistently. Providing them reports on their production allows them to not only plan for their business, but monitor the results throughout the year in order to adjust plans if necessary to achieve their goals.
- Claire Wellman-HoaglundNov 21, 2020Honestly the best customer service I could ever hope for. This program is amazing and the customer support is top notch. Thank you for all your help! I can’t tell you how many times you have saved me from a major headache!
- Rae Gagnon. May. 11, 2020Loft47 is a solid cloud based application that manages real estate transactions, agents and document storage. It is user friendly and versatile such that we are able to build a platform of applications specific to the independent needs of each of our unique brokerage clients. It syncs seamlessly with the cloud based accounting software Xero. We've had only positive interactions with their integration and ongoing support teams. If you are considering a cloud based solution look no further than Loft47.
- Nick Davies Nov. 24, 2020Simple design, easy to use and a great support system. I recommend Loft47 to real estate brokerages in need of a reliable project management system.
- Richard Leblanc. Nov. 11, 2021 This is the most user-friendly and accurate website, easiest to navigate and gives the information needed, no more no less. I would recommend Loft47 to any Broker.
- Shami Sandhu. Nov. 23, 2020 After looking at a number of other potential back-office solutions for our Western Canadian Brokerages, Realty ONE Group selected Loft47. The support team has been amazing helping us onboard and any ongoing support our franchisees. Strongly recommend their program for any size brokerage